Julia's Java Joint

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Private Party Strippers, What Goes on in There?

Strippers, strippers, strippers. They can be male, female, straight, gay, bisexual, thin, fat, big-breasted or well-endowed. What goes on in a strip club is many times public knowledge for all who are in the club and agencies that can be monitoring the club's activities. But what goes on when a stripper comes to your home, hotel room or anywhere else that you might request their services?

As you may well know by now, I do sex toy parties on a part-time basis. I bring 3 years experience and education, hundreds of parties and many hours of hearing and seeing women's and men's issues regarding sex. I have never seen a female stripper at a private party for men, however, I was somewhat shocked by what I saw when a male stripper performed for women.

I was asked to do a sex toy party as part of a bachelorette party which was being held in a hotel room. The hostess did inform me that strippers would be there after the party so I would need to finish up by a certain time. Well the bride-to-be was late leaving me little time to do the party, so I was invited to stay while the strippers performed and the ladies would give me their orders after. I stayed and what I saw somewhat shocked and surprised me.

The stripper performed for about 15 minutes. Then he announced to the ladies that he would give private parties in the bedroom (which was a separate room within the hotel room) for 10 minutes at $10. I wasn't sure what he would do, because he was already giving lap dances to the ladies during his show. He grabbed his bag and went in the bedroom, one at a time, many of the ladies would go in and then come out. When they came out their hair was a mess, their bras were missing and their pants were unzipped, unbuttoned or their belts were not in all the loops.

I am not a prude by any means, but have never seen anything like this before. Many of these ladies were married. None of the ladies would reiterate what exactly went on in that room, but it was clear the stripper was up their shirt and in their pants.

I would love to hear everyone's comments about your stripper experiences. Does this go on with female strippers? And ladies if you have been in that "private room" with a male stripper we all would love to know, "What goes on in There?"